Terms And Conditions
Welcome to The Smart Investor.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Smart Investor's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Smart Investor's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
The Smart Investor Services are intended for U.S. residents only and may include, but are not limited to, platforms that enable users to interact with U.S. financial experts regarding their personal finances; platforms that enable users to locate and contact U.S. financial services, as well as professionals, such as third party experts, advocates, and advisors, who can provide various services; discussion forums, community forums, bulletin boards, review services, and forums in which users may ask questions of third party advisors; and platforms that enable users to apply to pre-qualify for certain credit card or loan offers.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Smart Investor and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on The Smart Investor. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://thesmartinvestor.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://infoforinvestors.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://infoforinvestors.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://infoforinvestors.com
Redistribute content from The Smart Investor (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Smart Investor, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Smart Investor reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Smart Investor in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The Smart Investor and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if magnify money or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the site, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
You acknowledge and agree that The Smart Investor is not a financial institution, credit card provider or other service provider. You acknowledge and agree that The Smart Investor is solely an intermediary between you and such service providers and, therefore, The Smart Investor expressly disclaims any and all liability for any content, products or services provided by such service providers.
Third Party Services
- Advice from Third Parties. Some of the Services involve advice from third parties and third party content. You agree that any such advice and content is provided for information, education, and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute legal, financial, tax planning, medical, or other advice from The Smart Investor. You agree that The Smart Investor is not liable for any advice provided by third parties. You agree that you are responsible for your own financial research and financial decisions, and that The Smart Investor is not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take or authorize third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a user of The Smart Investor.
- The Smart Investor Does Not Endorse Third Parties. The Services may contain links to third party websites and services. The Smart Investor provides such links as a convenience, and does not control or endorse these websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that The Smart Investor has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third party websites or services.
The Smart Investoris not a service provider or seller, and does not sell any of the products or services advertised on the Site. We may provide Site users with the opportunity to submit requests for information on a wide variety of products and services offered by certain service providers (each such service provider, a “Service Provider”; each such request, a “Request”). We cannot and do not guarantee that these Service Providers will provide information for every Request received or that the Service Providers who do respond to your Request can in fact meet all of your requirements. We may reject any Request and / or elect not to forward a Request to participating Service Providers, at our sole discretion. In submitting a Request to us, you agree to allow us to refer all of the information that you provide in connection with your Request to Third Parties, including any Service Providers. If any Service Provider(s) wish to provide information to you in connection with your Request, you will be contacted regarding the offerings and related pricing.
We request that the Service Providers make contact with you via the preferred medium that you have listed, but this does not prevent such Service Providers from contacting you by any other means that they deem appropriate. In working with Service Providers, we seek to work with companies that are reputable and professional; however, we strongly recommend that you perform your own due diligence on each potential Service Provider prior to selecting or entering into any agreement or arrangement with any particular Service Provider. In addition, once we refer your request to the Service Providers in the Service Provider network, we have no further involvement or responsibility in any transactions that occur between you and the Service Provider(s). We are not responsible or liable for ANY financial losses incurred in any such transactions or Service Provider’s acts or omissions (including, without limitation, with respect to any quotes or services that any such Service Provider may provide, for such Service Provider’s contact or delay or failure to contact you, for such Service Provider’s performance or failure to perform, or for any agreement or transaction between you and any such Service Provider.
The Smart Investor provides any such Site Content solely for your convenience and informational purposes, and such Site Content (i) is not intended as a substitute for professional or financial advice; (ii) should not be construed as the provision of advice or recommendations; and (iii) should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action, including without limitation the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, the eligibility for or appropriateness of any benefit or service, or the making of a financial decision. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any Site Content, or for losses incurred while following the information presented here. The information and features included in this Site have been compiled from a variety of sources for informational purposes, and are subject to change at any time without notice. This Site and all information it contains are provided “AS IS.”
By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Site Content available through the Site. The relationship between you and us is not a professional or similar relationship; always seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions that you may have, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something that you have read on the Site. We neither recommend nor endorse any specific products, opinions, or other Site Content that may be made available through or mentioned on the Site.
Disclaimers of Warranties.
The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Although The Smart Investor seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No Warranties. The Smart Investor specifically (but without limitation) disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the Services. The Smart Investor is not responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the Services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the Services.
- No Guarantee Of Accuracy. The Smart Investor does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the Services.
- Services Provided For Informational Purposes. The information provided through the Services is provided solely for informational, educational, or entertainment purposes. The Smart Investor and the Services are not endorsed by or affiliated with FINRA, and The Smart Investor is not a financial institution or insurance provider. The Smart Investor makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the results or savings that may be obtained through the use of the Services. Before making any financial decisions or implementing any financial strategy, including recommendations of third parties identified through the Services, The Smart Investor recommends that you obtain additional information and advice of accountants or other financial advisors who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
- No Warranties Regarding Third Parties. The Smart Investor makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party, or any quotes or offers provided through the Services. The Smart Investor does not endorse any particular advisor or other third party. The Smart Investor acts solely as an intermediary between you and third party service providers and expressly disclaims any and all liability for any content, products, or services provided by such service providers. See Section 3, above, for more information regarding third parties and third party services.